Skip to main content

The Truth Project - Lesson Six – Science: What Is True? Part 2

In this lesson, I learned that our God is unfathomably smart! Just think about the clotting process. Google it if you must. Without this, we would have died off long ago because the slightest cut would have led to each of us bleeding to death! Have you ever had a cut that bled? Enough said.

Our catalyst for teaching in this lesson was Carl Sagan’s quote: “Evolution is a fact amply demonstrated by the fossil record and by contemporary molecular biology.” This erroneous statement was thoroughly debunked as contemporary molecular biology was used to disprove evolution through the examination of DNA and the cell itself which testifies to the preeminence of intelligent design.

It is sad that scientists who could be truly brilliant are so afraid to acknowledge a Creator. They don’t want to gaze at the face of God, so they choose to believe the lie in the form of theories that they themselves have disproven. Darwin even said, “If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not be formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.” WHOA!!!

Dr. Michael Behe states that Darwin’s theory has absolutely broken down. In his teaching on irreducible complexity, he says that a complex system that cannot function if it is any simpler could not have formed through evolution. He presented the analogy of a mousetrap that cannot function if any one of its parts is missing.
Now, onto the fossil record… Darwin even said that there were issues with the fossil record evidence. And in the 100+ years since, we’ve found lots more fossils, but the problem is even worse because there is even less connection between extinct and existing forms of life. Remember: Don’t be afraid to look into the microscope. The evidence supports the truth of God! Hallelujah!

If you’re like me and completely missed the name of the land/sea dwelling creature that Dr. Berlinksi mentioned, it’s an ambulocetas natans and it looked like a furry alligator. Google it.

In a nutshell, the fossil record absolutely DOES NOT support a gradual change from one species to another. But rather than acknowledge this, Stephen Jay Gould proposed another theory called punctuated equilibrium which says that the appearance of a new species will occur suddenly and without continuous variation and that this is supported by the lack of evidence in the fossil record. WHAT!?!?!? Where do these folks come up with this stuff?

I do not believe in the theory of evolution and I am neither ignorant nor stupid, insane or wicked as Richard Dawkins would suggest. It is frightening that, as G. Richard Bozarth states, “Evolution destroys utterly and finally the very reason Jesus’ earthy life was supposedly made necessary. Destroy Adam and Eve and original sin, and in the rubble you find the sorry remains of the Son of God…and if Jesus was not the redeemer who dies for our sins, and this is what evolution means, Christianity is nothing.” This is a spiritual battle, people. Man has a tendency to exchange the truth of God for a lie so that he may seek his own desires. We Christians must wage war against this through prayer and sharing our faith.
How are you praying and sharing your faith today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homiletics Training: Content

Homiletics .   By definition, “homiletic” is the art of preaching or writing sermons.   I think we would all agree that our pastors study the Bible thoroughly to deliver sermons every Sunday to their congregations.   The beautiful news is that every child of God can use this discipline to study the Bible for themselves. As a member of Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) Leadership, part of my required preparation each week is to prepare homiletics for the passage we are studying.   BSF offers an engaging seminar on how to use this method to study the Scriptures.   I’ve taken the seminar several times under two different leaders and I’ve learned something new every time I’ve attended.   I’ve also been doing the process of homiletics for over ten years and I can say that there is no better teacher than the Holy Spirit in this process!   So keep practicing.   Keep sharing and discussing.   I’ve been posting my homiletics on this blog for quite a while, now.   And I would like to share wit

Homiletics: John 7

Contents ( not sentence, direct verbiage from Scripture ):   Where?                                                                 Who? 1 1-2 After, J went Gal, not Judea bec Jew ldrs look to kill; Jew fest of tabernacles near 2 3-5 J bros: go Judea so disc see works, show self to world; bros not believe 3 6-8 J: my time not here; world h8 me bec I testify works evil; you go festival, my time not cm 4 9-10 He stay Gal; bros left for fest, He went in secret 5 11-12 @ fest, Jew ldrs watch 4 J: where He?   Widespr whisp: He good man/He deceives ppl 6 13-14 No one say publicly for fear of ldrs; not till ½ way thru fest did J beg to teach 7 15-16 Jews amazed: how man get learning w/o been taught; J: my teaching cm frm who sent 8 17-18 Who choose do will of G find

Homiletics: John 10

Contents ( not sentence, direct verbiage from Scripture ): 1 1-2 VT ITY Phar, any1 enter shp pn by gate=thief/robbr; 1 enters by gate=shepherd 2 3-4 Gatekpr opns gate 4 hm/shp listn/he calls shp by name/leads out/shp follo bec kno voce 3 5-6 They nvr follo stranger, run away bec recog voce; J used fig o spch, Phar understd 4 7-8 Thrfr J: VT ITY I gate 4 shp; all who cm b4 me=thievs/robbrs, shp listn them 5 9-10a I gate, whoevr entr thru me savd/they cm/go/find pasture; thief cm only steal/kill/destry 6 10b-12 I gd shepd, lay dn life 4 shp; Hird hd shepd/own shp, see wolf/abandn shp/wlf attck/scattr 7 13-15a Man run bec care nthg 4 sheep; I gd shep; kno sheep/sheep kno me as Fr kno me/I kno Fr 8 15b-16 I lay dn life 4 sheep; have othr sheep of this pen