Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Wonderstruck – Week Five – The Wonder of Friendship


This week, we’re memorizing…Colossians 3:12-14

I was wonderstruck this week by…God’s timing!  The government shutdown began yesterday.  I have my CT scan on Friday for an oncologist appointment in two weeks.  I have enough vacation time to get through those few things so there will be no interruption of medical benefits.

How have you noticed God’s nearness recently?  I am completely at peace in spite of the turbulence in Washington, D.C.  I am safe while others I know are hurting.  I am thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ and my church leadership who enter God’s presence on my behalf and on the behalf of others affected by the shutdown.  His tender care reminds me that everything is going to be okay.  Hallelujah!

No comments: