Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Stronger by Angela Thomas – Week 7


I really wanted to be able to review the study for you, but our group didn’t do the study in a conventional way.  Sure we met weekly.  We also did our homework and discussed it.  But I only saw one of the videos of Angela’s teaching because our discussion leader didn’t prioritize watching the videos.

One thing I did learn during this study was how to let go of some “Type A” behavior.  I gave myself the freedom and forgiveness not to answer every question in the study guide.  Suddenly, it wasn’t “homework”, but rather something to converse with God about.  I missed a few of the group meetings, too.  This is something I’ve never done before unless I was sick!  I suppose the Lord may be answering my prayer to be more interruptible like He is.

So, thank you, Angela for a challenging study that made some significant changes in my life!

The Homework for Stronger is done.  Are you relying more on the Lord’s strength than you were a few weeks ago?  I hope so.  And I hope to see you back here next week as we discuss Jen Hatmaker’s study “The 7 Experiment”.

No comments: