Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Malachi – Week Six


God's Miraculous Return on Our Meager Investments (Malachi 3:6-12)

 

This week’s study asked the question:  How can I give God more of myself?

I’ve had a few favorite teachers in my academic career.  I would like to have a living mentor for my spiritual walk.  Maybe one day God will bless me with one.  In the meantime, He is my Mentor.  If this is truly the case, should I want a flesh-and-blood guide?  I think not.  I’ll stick with Him!  In this capacity, I have to meet with Him often, giving Him more of myself.  The true benefit of this, though, is that I receive the reward of getting more of Him.  Isn’t it wonderful how He blesses?

This week’s activity called for celebration while preparing your tithe in a private place.  I may have to remember to do this one more often.

No comments: