Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today's Daily Devotional


God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

06/01/09 What does this verse mean by every good work? Everything God has prepared for us to do? Absolutely! Is it a specific ministry like music or drama or teaching or preaching? Definitely! Will you only be called to do one thing during your entire life? Not likely. I don’t know about you, but I have been called to so many different good works by the Lord. I have witnessed to friends and family. I’ve been involved in music ministry and drama ministry. I have taught Bible study and Sunday school. I have written Bible studies. I have been part of a prayer team. I have sent letters of encouragement to fellow Christians and ministers. I have served in children’s ministry and stewardship. What variety of things have you done to serve the Lord?

No comments: