Monday, September 22, 2008

September CSFF Blog Tour: Marcher Lord Press

This month, the CSFF Blog Tour features a brand new PUBLISHING COMPANY!



features the best and brightest in Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Speculative Fiction. Check out their website for an incredible contest and learn what a "Marcher Lord" is!
Here is a look at one of the novels that Marcher Lord Press opens with this month:


The Personifid Invasion

By

R.E. Bartlett











The Personifid Invasion is R.E. Bartlett's standalone sequel to her first novel, The Personifid Project. This gripping science fiction/fantasy title grabs the reader from the first page - make that the first paragraph!




Here is my review of this sci-fi/fantasy novel:


Normally, I am not a sci-fi/fantasy fan unless there is a consistent comedy element, but this novel got my attention. It was so suspenseful, so action-packed, that I had to read on. “The Personifid Invasion” by R.E. Bartlett opens with an intriguing body snatch completion, drawing the reader into the story. I am not a science fiction fan, but I really wanted to know why anyone would voluntarily undergo this surgery. Although a sequel, this novel can be read on its own without being lost. I think that true fans of sci-fi will be gripped by the opening scene and devour this manuscript completely. Outstanding read.


Take a minute to check out Marcher Lord Press publisher, Jeff Gerke's website.



3 comments:

John said...

My interest in the Personifid Invasion is growing with every post that I read. I haven't read the first book (and I like to read a series in order), so I wasn't really looking forward to this one. But if it is as engrossing as you say, I'll be glad to have it in my hot little hands.

pixy said...

I'm not a sci-fi fan either, but I love action. Now you're making me want to read it. :)

Merrie Destefano said...

It sounds like my kind of book. I'm glad you can read it without the first in the series.

Thanks for the review!

Merrie